NIJ LEVEL IIIA TEST RESULTS
All Mobile Barracks helmets are tested to NIJ IIIA standards. And because we take your protection seriously, we do our own testing too. Every helmet from every batch is hand-inspected for quality, and a random helmet is selected for field testing. If we wouldn't trust it, we won't sell it.
- Shell Material: Kevlar（Aramid Fiber）/PE（Polyethylene Fiber）
- Protection Level: NIJ IIIA / 9mm FMJ RN and .44 Magnum SJHP
- Protection Aera(㎡)：0.12-0.13 ㎡
- Weight: 1.55-1.65 Kgs
- Suspension System: 4 points chin strap harness, crown mesh with crown pad, back pad
- Size: S/M/L/XL
For low threat environments, the Ops-Core FAST® SF Carbon Composite helmet is the ideal choice for reliable protection and comfort. This durable non-ballistic helmet platform is designed with a super high cut, bump shell made from a hybrid of Unidirectional composite of the most advanced carbon and fiberglass materials. Featuring a shell geometry that delivers critical coverage, this FAST tactical helmet provides enhanced impact protection from blunt trauma, making it optimal for rugged training, recce, airborne and water operations, and fast roping. The lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) reduces the risk of snag hazards and interference, and carabiner clips improve NVG attachment and stability. Like other Ops-Core FAST tactical helmets, the FAST SF Carbon Composite helmet seamlessly integrates with other Ops-Core helmet accessories, such as the Ops-Core AMP® Communication Headset, for a complete protective lightweight headborne system.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- FAST tactical helmet with super high cut, bump shell made of a hybrid design of Unidirectional composite of the most advanced Carbon and fiberglass materials.
- Compatible with FAST helmet accessories and headborne accessories.
- Carbon helmet with super high cut shell geometry that extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, as well as optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST Carbon High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Super High Cut ARC shims offer added accessory attachment points on FAST helmet without occupying rail tracks
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don carbon helmet without removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
We offer a 5-year manufacturer warranty on all products sold on our website. This means we guarantee that your product will remain free of manufacturer defects under normal use for 5 years.