NIJ LEVEL IIIA TEST RESULTS
All Mobile Barracks helmets are tested to NIJ IIIA standards. And because we take your protection seriously, we do our own testing too. Every helmet from every batch is hand-inspected for quality, and a random helmet is selected for field testing. If we wouldn't trust it, we won't sell it.
The Mobile Barracks F70 High-Cut ballistic helmet features ≥ 2755 ft/sec (840 m/sec) 17-grain FSP V50 at a significant weight reduction (Areal Density of 7.8 kg/m2). Its advanced design also includes a completely no-thru bolt design, providing the greatest protection across the entire shell. The F70 helmets come standard with NVG mount, rails, bungees, exterior loop set, and D3O Trust Stealth suspension. You have your choice of the dial or X-back retention. The shape and weight provide comfort and stability with helmet-mounted accessories, while the cut-out ear section provides ease of use for comms/ear pro.
For additional protection, we offer an optional visor that is ergonomically designed to attach seamlessly to the F70HC helmets.
- NIJ Threat Level NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0.108.01 Level IIIA Threats:
- (9mm FMJ/44 mag @ 1400-1450 ft/sec)
- Fragmentation Testing:
- Tested in accordance with NATO STANAG 2920
- 17 gr.22 caliber FSP V50 ≥ 2755 ft/sec (840 m/sec)
- Meets and exceeds all ACH Fragmentation requirements when tested to MIL-STD-662F
- Blunt Impact Testing:
- Meets ACH Blunt Impact requirements
- D3O Trust Stealth Pad System (7 or 9 Pads)
- D3O Trust Nimbus Pad System (7 or 9 Pads)
- Epic Air Pad System
- ZAP Pad System
- Retention Systems:
We offer a 5-year manufacturer warranty on all products sold on our website. This means we guarantee that your product will remain free of manufacturer defects under normal use for 5 years.