NIJ LEVEL IIIA TEST RESULTS
All Mobile Barracks helmets are tested to NIJ IIIA standards. And because we take your protection seriously, we do our own testing too. Every helmet from every batch is hand-inspected for quality, and a random helmet is selected for field testing. If we wouldn't trust it, we won't sell it.
Mobile Barracks Combat Ballistic Helmets
Mobile Barracks Combat High Cut Ballistic Helmets are manufactured with similar dimensions to the U.S. Military ACH helmet, but feature a higher cut for unobstructed views and increased hearing capabilities, compared to the PASGT helmet.
- EAR controlled product.
- Meets or exceeds NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic standard for penetration and meets a minimum of 650 mps V-50 for 17 grain (1.1 gram) tested according to STANAG 2920.
- Adjustable MCIP-7 pad system features seven ergonomically-designed, shock-attenuating, polymer foam pads to deliver impact protection in a thermally-sealed, moisture-proof inner liner.
- The retention system delivers a stable and secure fit along with a user-friendly, quick release for easy on, easy off use when sighting a target.
- Available sizes range from Small at 1.9 lbs. to X-Large at 2.6 lbs. (finished shell weight, including edge trim and paint).
Lighter weight ballistic protection
The helmet shell is manufactured in the United States using advanced thermoplastic aramid and glass fabric composites. The Ballistic Club combat high cut ballistic helmet is specially designed for a better unobstructed view and increased hearing capability compared to the PASGT helmet. On both models, the neck trim line provides maximum protection while allowing uninhibited movement when wearing most ballistic vests with collars. The entire helmet is meshed with extruded neoprene rubber trim and protected with scratch-resistant, non-re ective at paint.
The MCIP system consists of seven ergonomically designed impact-absorbing pads encased in a thermally sealed moisture-proof inner liner. The outer portion of each pad is covered with a soft polypropylene material that wicks moisture from the user’s head to help moderate extreme temperatures. All seven pads are removable and can be adjusted to various positions for better individual comfort and the retention system includes a fully adjustable, smooth sliding lock and a padded nape strap to ensure a stable and secure t. A user-friendly quick release is mounted on the left side of the user’s head. The retention system is attached to the shell with a sturdy four-point ush bolt system.
Mobile Barracks Combat Ballistic Helmets and Ballistic Club Combat High Cut Ballistic Helmets are manufactured by JJW, Inc., a Ballistic Club company, using advanced materials that provide a high level of protection against both ballistic penetration and fragmentation. They are built with similar dimensions to the U.S. Military ACH helmet, but at a lower weight for improved comfort and mobility.
- Better unobstructed view and increased hearing capability compared to PASGT helmet
- Maximum Comfort Impact Protection 7-pad (MCIP 7) suspension system
- Quick release for easy-on, easy-off use with no interference when sighting weapon for target acquisition
- Congurable platform Standards
||Ballistic Club Combat Ballistic Helmet
||Ballistic Club Combat High Cut Ballistic Helmet
||MICH style cut
||Tactical, over the ear cut
||BLACK, OLIVE DRAB, SOIL,URBAN GREY. Additional colors and nishes available upon request.
||Finished Shell Weight*, lbs (kg)
|*Including edge trim and paint
- Meets or exceeds NIJ Level IIIA ballistic standard for penetration
- Meets a minimum of 650 m/s V-50 for 22 caliber 17 grain (1.1 gram) FSP when tested according to STANAG 2920
- Rail system
- Single or 3-hole NVG mount
- Hook and loop appliqué
- Team Wendy Cam-FitTM retention system • Team Wendy H-Back retention system
Manufactured by JJW Inc., a Ballistic Club company.
We offer a 5-year manufacturer warranty on all products sold on our website. This means we guarantee that your product will remain free of manufacturer defects under normal use for 5 years.
S 1/60 of a minute; the basic unit of time adopted under the SystFme International d'UnitTs More (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)