*Manufacturer's lead time: 4-7 weeks
This bullet resistant youth child’s jacket provides both fashion and safety with NIJ Level IIIA armor, the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. This mesh-lined waterproof jacket can be worn all year round and the removable bulletproof liner offers front and back protective area coverage. A zippered carrier holds the DuPont™ Kevlar® panels which can be removed to launder the nylon jacket.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When the full wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for full wrap may slightly reduce concealability.
Feature and Benefits:
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed jacket
- Small-hole polyester mesh lining for added comfort
- Full-front zipper with Velcro-closed storm flap
- Elasticized cuffs for a snug, comfortable fit
- Brushed collar lining and hood that stows in collar
- Zipped hand pockets and elasticized cuffs
- Chin guard flap
- ID label and reflective logos at left chest, back right shoulder
- Reflective HyVent® logo
Ballistic Protection Details
- Removable DuPont™ Kevlar® bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests
How To Measure
- Chest: Measure under arms and across shoulder blades
- Sleeve: Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist
- Waist: Measure around your waistline
*DUPONT™ KEVLAR® ARE TRADEMARKS OR REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF E.I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY.*DUPONT™ AND KEVLAR® ARE TRADEMARKS OR REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF E.I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY.