MILITARY PASGT BALLISTIC HELMET
Ballistic PASGT Helmet - Level IIIA Bulletproof Protection
The PASGT ballistic helmet is a high-performance, multi-layer, lightweight combat helmet body armor. This ballistic helmet has been tested and proven to achieve a rating of Level IIIA by the USA National Institute of Justice (NIJ 0101.06) by defeating .357 SIG full metal jacket flat nose rounds (FMJ FN) and .44 Magnum semi-jacketed hollow point (SJHP) rounds at a velocity of up to 1450 ft/s. Additionally, our PASGT helmet is in full compliance and rated by the V50 Ballistic Test for Armor, by the Department of Defense MIL-STD 662E. Compatible with PASGT helmet cover desert.
BEST MILITARY HELMET DESIGNED FOR SPECIAL FORCES FOR ALL COMBAT OPERATIONS.
There are two materials to choose from：1.Stamped from 18 layers of Kevlar material;2.Punched from 28 laminated polyethylene materials.They all meet Protection Level NIJ 0101.06 Level III A.The head harness was manufactured with a foam-cushioned leather headband and a comfortable chinstrap including a base attachment for an optional faceguard. The SecPro PASGT helmet is designed in accordance with MIL-H 44099A standard. Making this ballistic helmet lightweight and durable ideal for police, ground troops, or special units.
The helmet comes in a standard PASGT shape with a bolt-free shell and IPS configuration. The shell is extremely rugged offering good resistance against extreme temperatures and environmental conditions. The helmet is made from non-toxic advanced aramid composites offering superior ballistic protection from handgun ammunition and fragments.
Military Helmet Features
- Light Weight
- Multi-Layer Constructions
- Durable & Comfortable Suspension Straps
- Leather & Form Cushioned
- 7PAD Comfort Set
- Protection Level NIJ 0101.06 Level III A
Ballistic PASGT Helmet Certification & Testing
- All Body Armour manufactured by Ballistic Helmets For Sale is tested strictly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- All our products are tested both in the field & in International Laboratories around the World.
Military PASGT Ballistic Helmet Specifications
- NIJ 0101.06 – Level IIIATested to meet or exceed V50 Ballistic Test for Armor, DOD MIL-STD 662E
- Tested for Penetration and back face deformation
- Standard PASGT design (MIL-H-44099A)
- Tested to defeat: .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum, .9mm, .357mm, .40 S&W FMJ rounds
- Dimensions: Shell Thickness 7.3 +/- 0.8.
- Weight 2.9lbs